Saturday, April 18, 2009

SMKC agility

Howie and Norah were VERY good to me today at the Salisbury Md trial. I was just happy to see so many friends and enjoy the sunshine. But they Mini's made up for not certifying for the TD test with their agility runs today.Howie started out with his first every try at FAST and earned a Q and 2nd place. I had entered FAST in hopes of reinforcing his teeter which has become "iffy"lately. He had a run by in FAST but came right back and did the teeter. Alas, our standard run was a train wreck By afternoon we redeemed ourselves with a Q and 1st place in Exc A Preferred 12" JWW for his new title! The AJP has NOT come easy for Howie and I was thrilled to get that Q.

Norah got her very first QQ and 17 MACH points.

I saw lots of really nice poodle runs and met a whole new batch of poodle friends. So fun to go to a trial that has so many poodles!Time for a nap and back again Sunday for more fun and games

Carolyn

No comments: